Actively seeking new opportunities to support small, support local & support great causes!
It’s important for us to give back & to support our amazing community, the way they’ve supported us.
Supporting local business is an important part of our ethos at The Glen! Without the immense support of locals, we wouldn’t be where we are today. We try to support back where possible, with many long standing relationships with local and small businesses, helping us to keep the Hotel running, maintained & supplied.
At The Glen we pride ourselves on being an active member of the local & wider community. We regularly contribute raffle prizes & other donations to local schools, sporting teams, and not for profit organisations. We are happy to consider any requests for donations. Please complete the donation request form below if you are looking for support of your event.
The Glen believes in positively impacting our community through contributing to local organisations, if possible. The following donation request policy has been implemented to create consistency and fairness to organisations which ask for our support. Please be aware that we receive many more requests than we can possibly fill and cannot guarantee that we will be able to assist your organisation at the present time.
- We donate to not-for-profit organisations which serve our community.
- In most cases, we donate vouchers for our venue.
- We can only consider donation requests submitted via the form below (unfortunately we cannot accommodate requests over the counter or phone).
- Donation requests for events or organisations within our local area are preferred.
- Please submit your request at least 30 days prior to your event date.
- Donation requests are filled on a first come, first served basis. Because of the volume of requests we receive, it’s more likely we can help if you make your request early.
- We will contact you via email if we can help.
GO PINK DAY
National Breast Cancer Foundation Community Supporter
We are also dedicated supporters of the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Since 2004 we have held our signature fundraising event, The Glen’s “Go Pink Day”, which raises money and awareness of the National Breast Cancer Foundation’s research program. What started as a small but uplifting get-together for a worthy cause in 2004 has since seen hundreds of incredible people band together to raise over $490,000.
Please complete the donation request form below and our friendly team will be in contact if we can assist you.